Seven new members have joined the advisory committee on community banking of the federal bank deposit insurance agency, joining 12 others continuing on the panel, the agency said Wednesday.
The full committee will meet May 3, including with the new members, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) said, and will discuss local banking conditions, hear an update from FDIC senior staff on supervision and policy matters, and hear an update on the agency’s Small Business Lending Survey.
The seven new members, according to the FDIC, are:
- Troy Campbell, President & CEO, Altoona First Savings Bank, Altoona, Pa.
- Robert James II, Executive Vice President, Carver State Bank, Savannah, Ga.
- Trey Maust, Executive Chairman, Lewis & Clark Bank, Oregon City, Oregon
- Dominik Mjartan, President & CEO, Optus Bank, Columbia, S.C.
- Arlen Osterbuhr, Chairman & CEO, Minden Exchange Bank and Trust Company, Minden, Neb.
- Shane Pilarski, President & CEO, Alliance Bank, Francesville, Ind.
- Kim Reigelsberger, President, Preferred Bank, Rothville, Mo.
According to the agency, the committee is comprised of a cross-section of community bankers from around the country and shares input on a broad range of community bank policy and regulatory matters.