The federal bank deposit insurer on Feb. 1 terminated its receiverships of five banks that were closed in 2009, 2010, and 2014.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), in a notice sent to the Federal Register, said it terminated its receiverships of the following:
- The Buckhead Community Bank, Atlanta (closed in December 2009);
- Sun West Bank, Las Vegas (closed in May 2010)
- Palos Bank And Trust Company, Palos Heights, Ill. (closed in August 2010)
- Imperial Savings & Loan Association, Martinsville, Va. (closed in August 2010)
- Valley Bank, Moline, Ill. (closed in June 2014).