Seven banks whose latest Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) were made public in January received ratings of “outstanding,” and the remaining 21 were rated “satisfactory,” according to a release Wednesday by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
Four ratings are possible in the CRA evaluations: outstanding, satisfactory, needs to improve, and substantial noncompliance. None from the group of 28 noted Wednesday received either of the two lowest ratings.
The seven banks rated outstanding include:
- BankChampaign, National Association, Champaign, Ill.
- Landmark National Bank, Manhattan, Kan.
- First National Bank of Omaha, Omaha, Neb.
- DSRM National Bank, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Home Federal Bank of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A., Tysons, Va.
- The First National Bank and Trust Company, an intermediate small bank in Beloit, Wis.