The 12 commercial bank, thrift, and credit union representatives who will serve on the Federal Reserve Board’s Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC) in 2020 were announced by the central bank Tuesday.
The CDIAC advises the Fed Board on the economy, lending conditions, and other issues of interest to community depository institutions. Its members are selected from representatives of commercial banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions serving on local advisory councils at the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, with one member named from each of the bank councils. The CDIAC meets twice a year with the Fed Board in Washington.
The 2020 CDIAC members, including its president, are:
- Dorothy A. Savarese, chair and chief executive officer of Cape Cod 5, Orleans, Mass., as council president
- Erik Beguin, chief executive officer (CEO) and founder of Austin Capital Bank, Austin, Texas
- Dabney T.P. Gilliam Jr., president and CEO of The Bank of Charlotte County, Phenix, Va.
- Douglas S. Gordon, president and CEO of WaterStone Bank, SSB, Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Brad Koehn, regional president of Midwest Bank, Lincoln, Neb.
- Shari Laven, CEO of Viking Bank, Alexandria, Minn.
- Faheem A. Masood, president and CEO of ESL Federal Credit Union, Rochester, N.Y.
- David R. Melville III, CEO and president of b1BANK, Baton Rouge, La.
- Margaret Oldner, CEO of Stone Bank, Little Rock, Ark.
- Michael Price, president and chief financial officer of First Commonwealth Financial Corp., Indiana, Pa.
- Andrew J. Ryback, president and CEO of Plumas Bank, Quincy, Calif.
- Jeane M. Vidoni, president and CEO of Penn Community Bank, Perkasie, Pa.
Federal Reserve Board announces members of its Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council for 2020