An updated liquidity booklet for the Comptroller’s Handbook providing guidance to examiners was issued Monday by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the agency announced.
According to Bulletin 2021-38, the updated booklet:
- discusses risks associated with liquidity;
- includes information and examination procedures about liquidity coverage ratio and net stable funding ratio requirements;
- reflects changes in regulations since the booklet was last updated;
- reflects relevant OCC issuances published since this booklet was last updated;
- includes clarifying edits regarding supervisory guidance, sound risk management practices, or legal language; and
- revises certain content for general clarity.
The OCC said the updated booklet replaces version 1.0 of the “Liquidity” booklet issued in June 2012. The agency rescinded OCC Bulletin 2012-17, “Liquidity: Comptroller’s Handbook Revisions and Rescissions,” it said.