New members to committees representing minority depository institutions and mutual savings associations were announced Thursday by the regulator of national banks.
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) said it had named seven new members to its Minority Depository Institutions Advisory Committee (MDIAC), which advises the agency on steps it can take to ensure the continued health and viability of minority depository institutions, among other things.
The OCC said the new members are:
- Brian Argrett, President and CEO, City First Bank of DC, Washington, D.C.;
- Dr. Jody S. Lee, Chairwoman, Southwestern National Bank, Houston, Texas;
- Beverly Meek, First Vice-President, CRA Director, Flagstar Bank, Troy, Mich.;
- Thomas Ogaard, President and CEO, Native American Bank, NA, Denver, Colo.;
- Joe Quiroga, President, Texas National Bank, Mercedes, Texas;
- Kelly Skalicky, President and CEO, Stearns Bank, N.A, St. Cloud, Minn.; and
- Laurie Vignaud, President and CEO, Unity National Bank, Houston, Texas, and Atlanta, Ga.
They seven new members join current MDIAC members:
- Natalie Abatemarco, Managing Director, Citi Community Development, Citibank, NA, New York, N.Y.;
- Jamie Bartholomew Aller, General Counsel and Director, The National Bank of Malvern, Malvern, Pa.; and
- John Hou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Asian Pacific National Bank, San Gabriel, Calif.
The OCC also announced five new members to its Mutual Savings Association Advisory Committee (MSAAC), which assesses the condition of mutual savings associations, considers regulatory changes, and recommends steps the agency may take to ensure the health and vitality of the industry.
The five new members are, OCC said:
- David Barksdale, President and CEO, Piedmont Federal Savings Bank, Winston-Salem, N.C.;
- George Hermann, President and CEO, Windsor Federal Savings, Windsor, Conn.;
- Jay McKenna, President and COO, North Shore Bank, Brookfield, Wisc.;
- David Reynolds, President and CEO, Home Federal Bank of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.; and
- Thomas Rudzewick, President and CEO, Maspeth Federal Savings and Loan Association, Maspeth, N.Y.
Current MSAAC members are:
- Ana Babiasz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fidelity Federal Savings and Loan Association, Delaware, Ohio;
- John Coyne, III, President and Chief Executive Officer, Big Horn Federal Savings Bank, Greybull, Wyo.;
- Brian North, President and Chief Executive Officer Fifth District Savings Bank, New Orleans, La.;
- Dennis Parente, President and Chief Executive Officer, Foxboro Federal Savings, Foxboro, Mass.; and
- Annette Russell, President and Chief Executive Officer, Security Federal Savings Bank, Logansport, Ind.