A set of revisions to the agency’s guidelines for appeals of material supervisory determinations is the sole discussion item slated for action during next week’s open meeting of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), according to the agenda released Friday.
The FDIC is set to meet at 10 a.m. ET Tuesday, with public viewing facilitated via live webcast out of a continued abundance of caution due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The open meeting’s summary agenda, made up of items expected to receive no substantive discussion and to be handled on a single board vote, includes:
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Meeting Previously Distributed.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Role of Supervisory Guidance.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rule on Rescission and Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations, Definitions for Regulations Affecting All State Savings Associations (Part 390 Subpart Q).
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Securities Offerings of State Savings Associations, Rescission of Statement of Policy on the Use of Offering Circulars, Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Securities Offerings by State Nonmember Banks and State Savings Associations, and Other, Technical Amendments.
- Report of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.