Members of the Federal Reserve Board’s Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC) for 2021 were announced in a release Thursdayy.
This Fed council includes one member each from the local advisory councils at the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. The CDIAC advises the Fed Board on the economy, lending conditions, and other issues of interest to community depository institutions. Members are selected from representatives of commercial banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions serving on the Reserve Banks’ local advisory councils.
The 2021 council members are:
- Dorothy A. Savarese (council president), chair and chief executive officer of Cape Cod 5, Orleans, Mass.
- Erik Beguin, chief executive officer and founder, Austin Capital Bank, Austin, Texas
- Dabney T.P. Gilliam, Jr., president and chief executive officer, The Bank of Charlotte County, Phenix, Va.
- Brad Koehn, regional president, Midwest Bank, Lincoln, Neb.
- Shari Laven, chief executive officer, Viking Bank, Alexandria, Minn.
- Kent A. Liechty, president and chief executive officer, First Bank of Berne, Berne, Ind.
- Faheem A. Masood, president and chief executive officer, ESL Federal Credit Union, Rochester, N.Y.
- David R. Melville III, chief executive officer and president, b1BANK, Baton Rouge, La.
- Margaret Oldner, chief executive officer, Stone Bank, Little Rock, Ark.
- Michael Price, president and chief executive officer, First Commonwealth Financial Corporation, Indiana, Pa.
- Janet Silveria, president and chief executive officer, Community Bank of Santa Maria, Santa Maria, Calif.
- Jeane M. Vidoni, president and chief executive officer, Penn Community Bank, Perkasie, Pa.
Liechty is the new member for 2021.