The federal bank deposit insurer plans to terminate 13 receiverships, most of which date back to 2009, according to a Federal Register notice.
“The liquidation of the assets for each receivership has been completed,” the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) said in the notice. “To the extent permitted by available funds and in accordance with law, the Receiver will be making a final dividend payment to proven creditors.” Anyone who wishes to comment on any of the terminations should contact the agency within 30 days of the notice, it said.
Receiverships, it said, will be terminated for the following:
- First State Bank, Sarasota, Fla.
- Community National Bank of Sarasota County, Venice, Fla.
- Ebank, Atlanta, Ga.
- Bank USA, N.A., Phoenix, Ariz.
- Community Bank of Lemont, Lemont, Ill.
- North Houston Bank, Houston, Texas
- Citizens National Bank, Teague, Texas
- United Security Bank, Sparta, Ga.
- The Buckhead Community Bank, Atlanta, Ga.
- First Federal Bank of California, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Valley Bank, Moline, Ill.
- Capitol City Bank & Trust Company, Atlanta, Ga.
- Edgebrook Bank, Chicago, Ill.
The notice is scheduled for publication in the Federal Register Friday.