The Federal Reserve Board released the names of its 12-member Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC) for 2019 Friday. The council includes one member each from the local advisory councils – made up of bank, thrift and credit union representatives – of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks.
The CDIAC advises the Fed Board on the economy, lending conditions and other issues of interest to community depository institutions. It meets with the Fed Board twice a year in Washington.
The 2019 council members are:
- Christopher D. Maher, President and Chief Executive Officer of OceanFirst Financial Corporation and OceanFirst Bank, Toms River, N.J., serving as CDIAC president;
- Joe Quiroga, President and Chief Executive Officer of Texas National Bank, Edinburg, Texas, serving as CDIAC vice president;
- Alvin J. Cowans, President and Chief Executive Officer, McCoy Federal Credit Union, Orlando, Fla.
- Robert A. DeAlmeida, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hamilton Bank, Towson, Md.;
- Brad Koehn, Regional President, Midwest Bank, Lincoln, Neb.
- Shari Laven, Chief Executive Officer, Viking Bank, Alexandria, Minn.
- Christopher J. Murphy III, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, 1st Source Corporation and 1st Source Bank, South Bend, Ind.
- Tyrone E. Muse, President and Chief Executive Officer, Visions Federal Credit Union, Endicott, N.Y.
- Michael Price, President and Chief Financial Officer, First Commonwealth Financial Corp., Indiana, Pa.
- Richard M. Sanborn, President and Chief Executive Officer, Seacoast Commerce Bank and Seacoast Commerce Banc Holdings, San Diego, Calif.
- Dorothy A. Savarese, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Cape Cod 5
- Ann Wells, Chief Executive Officer, Commonwealth Bank & Trust Company, Louisville, Ky.