Next week brings this year’s third quarterly town hall webinar on Money Smart for Small Business (MSSB), a curriculum developed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) and Small Business Administration (SBA) that offers a practical introduction to topics related to starting and operating a small business.
The webinars provide a venue where anyone considering MSSB can share best practices, ask questions and and seek guidance about running an MSSB program. There is no fee, and registration is open up to the start time of the webinar.
The Aug. 28 virtual meeting, sponsored by FDIC and slated from 2 – 3 p.m. ET, will show:
- how MSSB connects to the organization’s mission and strategic objectives;
- examples of how the MSSB modules can be customized to meet the diverse needs of small-business owners;
- how to engage subject-matter experts to co-train some MSSB modules;
- how to make the content of each module compelling and engaging; and
- how to incorporate FDIC and SBA staff, related to the adoption and implementation of MSSB.