- This event has passed.
Hearing: House financial institutions subcommittee (Cannabis business banking)
February 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Banking Services for Cannabis-Related Businesses
The Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions Subcommittee will convene a hearing entitled, “Challenges and Solutions: Access to Banking Services for Cannabis-Related Businesses.” Witnesses are:
- Fiona Ma, California State Treasurer;
- Maj. Neill Franklin (Ret.), Baltimore City & Maryland State Police Departments, and Executive Director, Law Enforcement Action Partnership (LEAP);
- Rachel Pross, Chief Risk Officer, Maps Credit Union, on behalf of Credit Union National Association (CUNA);
- Gregory S. Deckard, President, CEO and Chairman, State Bank Northwest, on behalf of Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA); and
- Corey Barnette, Owner, District Growers Cultivation Center & Metropolitan Wellness Center.