- This event has passed.
FDIC Board Meeting
March 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC) Board of Directors meets in open session
March 20, 2018; 10:00 a.m.
(See link below under “details” for video streaming)
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors’ Meetings
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Annual Stress Test – Applicability Transition for Covered Banks with $50 Billion or More in Assets; Technical and Conforming Changes.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Regulatory Capital Rules: Removal of Certain Capital Rules That Are No Longer Effective Following the Implementation of the Revised Capital Rules [Part 325].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Technical Amendments to Assessment Rules.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Adoption of FBA Policy Statement on Enforcement Action Information Sharing.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Fiduciary Powers of State Savings Associations and Consent Requirements for the Exercise of Trust Powers.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Review of Regulations Transferred from the Former Office of Thrift Supervision: Part 390, Subpart I – Consumer Protection in Sales of Insurance [Final Rule].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule regarding Removal of OTS Regulations Re: Minimum Security Procedures Amendments (Removal of part 391, subpart A, entitled Security Procedures and amend FDIC regulations to be applicable to state savings associations).
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors, and reports of the Office of Inspector General.
- Update of Projected Deposit Insurance Fund Losses, Income, and Reserve Ratios for the Restoration Plan.